Sudden expansion Sudden expansion

roflmao!

that was hilarious especially at the end. "so thats where that air pump went."

SMB: The Mushroom Hero 3 SMB: The Mushroom Hero 3

nice!

so far only watched these three but the story is kind of interesting. i love how you used the rurouni kenshin music. mario and luigi jr are i think portrayed as trunks and goten from dbz. however i think you can do a lot better if you would actually introduce a story to it rather than just: someones going to destroy the place so lets beet them and defend ourselves. cause you jumped right into the action without really telling us much of anything.

LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

very good start!

i am excited about seeing the next couple of episodes. great job. but yea that dead father with the decapitated head over his bed is bothering me too, what happened to his dad. hopefully it will be answered in one of your episodes.

Genesis Part 1.0 Genesis Part 1.0

very nice game

its a very good game i like the story but of course i have an apple so just like you said at the point where you receive the handgun it wouldn't let me exit.

Cave Bros: BrickEscape Cave Bros: BrickEscape

i like these kind of games

very fun but i got very mad whenever i accidently shot the ball to the side and now it stuck going back and forth.

Headbanging Hero Headbanging Hero

fun!

so fun but so hard because i am used to guitar hero and the buttons being in order from left to right. perhaps change it to a s d f? just a thought

MonoFlauta responds:

Great, glad you like it, and yes we will see what we can do with that, thanks for reviewign!

{BT} Once there was a way home {BT} Once there was a way home

wow

this looks awesome what did you use to make this? when i first looked at this i thought cool its a background from dragonball z. lol

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

I modelled the figure in Poser, rendered the image in Bryce, and postworked the image in Irfanview.